From our readers: we learn to distinguish false types from the presents

Published: 21.12.2018
edible and inedible fungi: we learn to distinguish false types from the presents

According to opinion of many authoritative mycologists and paleobotanists, there are today about 60 thousand kinds of mushrooms from which not all it is possible to see with the naked eye. A number of representatives of this kingdom contains extremely dangerous poisons which microscopic doses are capable to lead to the hardest intoxication and even by a lethal outcome. How to distinguish edible fungi from inedible? About it the speech will also go further.

Any person who decided to join ranks of fans of "silent hunting" first of all should learn how to distinguish poisonous mushrooms from edible. Some dangerous copies are capable to mask under the mushrooms suitable in food for the person. At the same time they may contain a poison dose which kills the adult in few hours. The beginners taking the first steps assembled of mushrooms should adopt these several simple rules:

If the hat of a mushroom is opened like an umbrella, so it is overripe, respectively is not of any nutrition value and will hardly please with high tastes.

Some of characteristic signs of inedible mushrooms can call a hat with lamellar structure. However the majority of poisonous copies have strong similarity to edible which the beginner is not always capable to distinguish.

False honey agarics, as well as edible, grow mainly families and in the same areas. Therefore it is not difficult to come across the dangerous double at all. Inedible representatives have no "short skirt" located on a joint of a leg and a hat. The real honey agarics possess a lamellar hat on which are noticeable to an eye of "scale". A smell at false honey agarics ordinary unpleasant, and coloring brighter. Brick-red honey agarics, in turn, have such difference: in case of a section or a break their cream-white plates in only a few seconds begin to darken, and the shade is replaced with lilac-brown.

Forest champignon is considered much more delicious product, than the versions which are grown up in artificial conditions. However it can be mixed easily with a pale toadstool about which high danger even the child has heard a lot. The real champignon has smooth, dry and a little scaly hat of rounded shape of a grayish or white coloring. If to touch with fingers the plates located under a hat, then they have to replace the color with more dark.

Pale toadstools differ from the edible fellows in total absence of the meshkovidny film located on the basis of a leg. Champignons, suitable in food, grow, as a rule, in the middle of kitchen gardens, in the boggy area and also along footpaths and on open edges. Toadstools prefer to grow among the deciduous woods.

Leading the conversation about edible and inedible fungi, it is necessary to mention about slippery jacks as they are one of the most popular subjects to "silent hunting". The real slippery jacks have a slippery leg and a hat which to the touch seems sticky and oily, from where, actually, and there was a name of this mushroom. The thin skin is easily skimmed by means of a usual knife, and the hat of the edible individual will always have spongy structure. Versions butter, not suitable for consumption by the person, in case of a cut or a break of a hat change the color for blue or red.

Cepe is considered one of the most delicious, however and it has enough dangerous doubles. At the real boletus color of pulp always remains white, and on all surface of a leg it is possible to observe a light grid.

If to pull down a hat of a devilish mushroom, then it will change the color to lilac or blue. The thick leg possesses the reddish mesh drawing. Pulp of the poisonous bilious mushroom having a certain similarity to white after cutting becomes pink, on taste it is incredibly bitter.

To reveal differences of edible fungi from inedible - not always occupation from simple, as in a case with chanterelles. The color of a hat of an edible copy ordinary varies from orange to light pink, and it possesses corrugated edges. Inedible versions are owners of hats of brighter coloring, for example, bright red or saturated orange.

Speaking about edible and inedible fungi, surely it is worth mentioning popular beliefs and to provide couple of valuable recommendations. Many people believe that if the hat or a leg is eaten by slugs and worms, then the mushroom can be eaten safely. Actually it absolutely not so to determine edibility by similar sign - occupation very risky. The organism of many animals and insects does not perceive huge amount of the poisons constituting danger of death to the person.

There is one more quite popular belief according to which young poisonous mushrooms can be eaten after small heat treatment, and it will not cause to human health any loss. Some people try to establish suitability of these or those mushrooms, placing them in one capacity together with garlic and onions. It is considered that in case the bulb changed the color to blue, mushrooms contain poison, they need to be thrown out immediately. Upon change of a shade is the result of influence of special enzyme tyrosineelements, but not toxic substances or poisons.

It is necessary to add that edible and poisonous fungi are so similar on external signs that it is difficult to distinguish their time even to skilled fans of "silent hunting". Some mushroom pickers advise to bring a language tip to a break of just cut off mushroom. If there is at least a small bitterness, then it is worth leaving it near that place where it was cut off.

Remember that it is impossible to gather mushrooms along roads and near the industrial enterprises. Also you should not forget that even one poisonous mushroom prepared together with edible turns a dish into the most dangerous product which cannot be eaten at all.

Source: http://fgvan.info

Published in category News Labels:

Leave a comment:

 

In order to leave comments, you need to register